Friday, December 15, 2006

Rachel was a little better yesterday night...

After the night cleaning and changing to her pyjamas, Tecky gave Rachel her night feeding and put her to sleep in her playpen, and I just hide and kept a hush hush, not to be heard and not to be seen (yeah lar, trying mar)... YOU KNOW WHAT?! She went to bed, quietly, and only cried a short while, less than 30 seconds... That's all for not seeing (therefore not remembering) me, so she didn't 'manja' and cry for companion when sleeping... APALAR!!!

So I guess, from now on, until she gets less cranky (hopefully it goes away VERY soon), I will not show face when she supposed to go sleep loo.....

I also think because of her crankiness, she has additional energy (dunno where it comes from also) to kick and punch and struggle and wriggle and *PHEW* never ending list of activeness, and therefore resulted in what you see in the left photo...

No lar, that is not my hand (hehehe)... It's Rachel's right thumb... Aiyo, see also sakit hati (heart ache) ler... I tried to cut it off yesterday night when she fell asleep, so that the 'dangling' skin won't tug onto anything and caused more pain or even pull even further into her flesh, but but, SO SO difficult leh... NOPE, failed... I cut a bit, but still got 'portruded' skin at the side... I can't put lotion for her either, cuz she'll be sucking all the lotion away... SIGH...

Labels: ,

5 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger LHS; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger laundryamah; Blogger milkmaid; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~