Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I don't know why, I have had TERRIBLE experience with banks this week...
Lets start with CITIBANK!!

Being the worldwide bank they are, I expected and TRUSTED them that my interest and accounts be maintained well, but I know see a discrepancy in my loan account balance... The amount on the monthly statement which is accurate, is lesser than the balance that I see on the ATM screen (by a few thousands) and then I was told that my interest will be charged on the amount I see on screen... WTF!

I even questioned them, I owe you lesser but you charge me interest based on the bigger amount, and the reply I got was 'yeah, that's right'... HUH???!!! How could a bank show 2 difference account balance for 1 account?? I still dont understand how this could be done...

They are supposed to get back to me by tomorrow on why and how this happened, but whatever the reason is, I don't think I will trust citibank home loan ever again... I am now a VERY dissapointed customer of citibank, to think I previously introduced them as having a good package!!! :(