Friday, March 09, 2007

This post is sponsored...

Sometimes, shopping online makes me wonder, why aren't I staying in US. SERIOUSLY!! Look at all the cool deals they are getting... Don't believe it? Check out Coupon Chief...

I have been searching high and low for affordable cuddly toy for Rachel, and though I've bought a few, I haven't really set my eyes on one and instantly liked it... But while browsing the babycenter store coupon listed in coupon chief, I saw this Laugh & Learn learning puppy, and I instantly liked it... And you know what? With the 15% discount coupon from coupon chief, it's only $18.69... I SO SO wish I can purchase this... It's cheap too... Even after converting it back to RM, it's only RM63.50!! There are other interesting stuff there too, but I'm going to stop looking, cuz I can't have my hands on them... People in US, go go go, go look...

Labels: