Saturday, February 24, 2007

This post is sponsored.

I got my first credit card within weeks of my start of work... It's SO easy, they just wanted my offer letter... Ever since then, I have obtained many many credit cards, some which I have never used before... This is because the banks just send it to me, without asking if I wanted any... Crazy isn't it? I don't know some of these banks get my information, but I have received many calls offering me a new credit card from banks I have not liaised with, on their 0% balance transfers, and have seen in many retail shops, the label of some banks (mostly do now) offering 0% credit cards for their interest...

No doubt credit card is VERY useful (I don't think I want to be without one), but sometimes I feel that when they are appoving too many of them for the sake of business, that they increased the count of bankruptcies... Youngsters just sign without thinking about their ability to pay it off... So I guess there's always pros and cons to everything, and it's up to our own wisdom to use it WISELY to our convenient...

Labels:

2 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~