Saturday, October 01, 2005

Week : 26 September 2005 - 30 September 2005

DinerDashA new game caught my attention, called the Diner Dash...

To think of it, it's just a repetitive mouse clicking waitressing game, but for this week, it's taking my mind off things. I just forget about everything else except wanting to reach expert level in each stage of the game (if you play, you'll know what I mean).

I'm giving myself another week, I'd probably be bored of it by then, but for now, this is what I am doing, most of my bored times, clicking away and getting the customer pissed off with me for not getting a place to sit.....

Those that are interested, there are trial version in www.gamehouse.come or even in www.friendster.com game downloads.
There are more cracks available for the GameHouse version though... *wink*